Bleecker Technologies is a spin-off founded by faculty members of the University of Murcia specialized in Computer Vision, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, with broad experience in R&D projects. The company has obtained several patents for innovative technology and commercializes products and advanced solutions for the industry.
The BLEECKER codes are novel visual tags based on patterns specially designed for robust and accurate detection in adverse situations.
– Technology based on Artificial Intelligence
– Printable in any material, even traditional labels
– Optimized for reading with cameras
– Created for industrial environments
The BLEECKER system offers the full potential of current traceability systems, increasing their possibilities while avoiding their disadvantages.
– Reading in motion
– Reading in a long range
– Easy to implement and low-cost
– Available for any context and scenario
– Flexible and adaptable for any industrial scenario
Off-the-self, low cost cameras
High performance server with specific software for storing data, managing cameras and providing an external interface.
Some application scenarios are:
– Pallets traceability
– Product localization
– Product tracking
– Manufacturing traceability
The BLEECKER System provides supports additional applications and services
– Real-time human tracking
– Production control
– Pallets capacity control
– Custom solutions based on image processing